Scion IA Forum - View Single Post - Coil Pack failed at 17.5k miles
View Single Post
post #12 of (permalink) Old 02-19-2018, 02:41 PM
bluelinelife

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultron View Post
Yup, that just set it in stone. They have to cover that under warranty. Don't accept anything less
Ultron,
I'm here learning about the IA. I have already asked two dealers for quotes and am going to make my move to the IA this Spring. I have read that the car is very reliable. Reliability is my biggest reason for buying anything. For the most part can you tell me about the car's reliability? I just read that Mazda is now in the top 5 for reliable automobiles. I believe it was #4....Honda slipped to 8. Lexus and Toyota were 1 and 2. Anyway, what is your take on the car. I'm excited to get one. I weeded out the Mitsu Mirage Sedan, Honda Fit, and Hyundai Accent. let me know what you think. The best price I got so far is $15,200. That includes the $499 tax fee everyone pays, and destination charge.
thanks,
joe
I bought mine for 11 or 12 otd new something certified pre owned don't take the depreciation hit on a subcompact car they don't hold value well. Look at civics or corolla or mazda 3 if you want something like a ia my door moldings falling off and mine is a 16 and other various problems

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome