Hello, there I just bought a 2016 scion ia used - Scion IA Forum

post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 11-12-2019, 09:17 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Smile Hello, there I just bought a 2016 scion ia used

Hello, hello everyone I just bought a used 2016 scion ia, color silver with 13,580 miles on it. It's pretty much brand new, but it was driven as a personal lease by some old man in Florida. It somehow made it all the way to Texas where I got it from a dealership. It's running great so far, I've clocked over 260+ miles on it already in roughly 2 weeks.

It turns like a dream and is a blast to drive but on the highways you have to really plan sometimes when changing lanes as people don't exactly like to give way.

Nice and sporty car, I can fit my road bike with the front wheel removed (quick release wheel) through the trunk when the back two seats are down all the way! I noticed the smaller left seat doesn't exactly latch on when I push it in, is that normal? The bigger right one latches right on when I push it back up. I'm concerned that in a crash the left rear passenger won't be as safe as he/she could be!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Scion IA Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page