Greetings from Cincy - Scion IA Forum

post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-07-2016, 11:34 AM Thread Starter

Garage
(Thread Starter)
Greetings from Cincy

Hello guys.

New to the forum, proud iA owner since April. I've already racked up 11,000 miles on the thing through various roadtrips around the midwest and south. This is the first new car I've ever owned and am psyched to be a part of the community and learn about the car, I plan on keeping it as long as possible. Not sure what, if any modifications I'll be doing to it, I've already updated the infotainment system so we'll see where it goes from there.

Thanks, everyone!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-07-2016, 12:34 PM

Welcome
if you happen to use facebook, also join Scion iA Owners group
I saw your comment about your friends Mirage vs your iA ... I feel for Mitsubishi, they can make decent cars but i think they're going to end up going the way of Suzuki...
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-07-2016, 12:56 PM

Great choice for a new car, as you see more compacts on the road you'll appreciate the iA even more, this is one of the few time we can get a compact as loaded as these are.

keep us posted on how things go with it, some guys love to document the process.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-07-2016, 03:06 PM

Welcome to the forums ! Once you start the modding.. it never ends. This place here is going to encourage you to pick that wallet
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-12-2020, 04:59 AM

Greetings From Cincinnati, Ohio. $25.00. 0 Reviews. Garment. Unisex T-Shirt, Youth T-shirt, Unisex Long Sleeve T-Shirt. Color. Heather Navy, Navy. Size.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Scion IA Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page