Does anyone sell parts for this car? - Scion IA Forum
 3Likes
  • 1 Post By WilsonT123
  • 1 Post By WilsonT123
  • 1 Post By patchleishman

post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-01-2017, 09:21 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Does anyone sell parts for this car?

I get it. It's a yaris ia. Who would want to do anything to this car lol? But I want to. Cold air intake is in my amazon basket, I'd like to do mid pipe and headers. I'd like to do the whole exhaust, but I don't wanna deal with possibly messing up a sensor. I can't find anything for this car though.

There's a scion tc I think. Do those parts work?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-10-2017, 01:43 AM

Scion TC parts will not work. 2014 Mazda 2 air filter works. I am trying to find out if brake pads from 2014 Mazda 2 will work. has anyone had any luck with getting Brake Pads for the iA? Does anyone know if Mazda 2 brake pads fit the iA? Please help I over heated and cooked my rotors and I can not find EBC, Hawk or other high quality Pads or rotors for the iA. Does anyone know if Centric Ceramic pads are any good because this is the only brand I can find. I burned up Ceramic brake pads before and they are ceramic. I want Sintered pads or other quality pads but can not locate any for this car. I have 56k and warped rotors. Not the iA's fault this little car jams on a twisty road. I have 195/50/16 summer tires and now the brakes need an upgrade. These dirazza's by Dunlop make this thing quick in corners. Yahoo.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-11-2017, 04:44 PM

Akebono's have pads for our car.. they also have rotors

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatOne View Post
Scion TC parts will not work. 2014 Mazda 2 air filter works. I am trying to find out if brake pads from 2014 Mazda 2 will work. has anyone had any luck with getting Brake Pads for the iA? Does anyone know if Mazda 2 brake pads fit the iA? Please help I over heated and cooked my rotors and I can not find EBC, Hawk or other high quality Pads or rotors for the iA. Does anyone know if Centric Ceramic pads are any good because this is the only brand I can find. I burned up Ceramic brake pads before and they are ceramic. I want Sintered pads or other quality pads but can not locate any for this car. I have 56k and warped rotors. Not the iA's fault this little car jams on a twisty road. I have 195/50/16 summer tires and now the brakes need an upgrade. These dirazza's by Dunlop make this thing quick in corners. Yahoo.

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-14-2017, 05:49 PM

Also hawk and stoptech have them too
TheFatOne likes this.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-15-2017, 06:33 AM

Try...
Autoparts anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewk07 View Post
I get it. It's a yaris ia. Who would want to do anything to this car lol? But I want to. Cold air intake is in my amazon basket, I'd like to do mid pipe and headers. I'd like to do the whole exhaust, but I don't wanna deal with possibly messing up a sensor. I can't find anything for this car though.

TheFatOne likes this.
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-15-2017, 09:09 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewk07 View Post

I installed the AEM Cold Air intake a bit a go and really like the note it added to the car as well as giving it some extra pep in first. There is still that noticeable torque dip in the 1-3k range.

There is a muffler made by HKS called the Legamax that fits our car. Someone from the iA Facebook group ordered one and is awaiting it. I'm waiting to see how it sounds and how he likes it. I believe Megan Racing is developing headers for our car as well.

Here's a link to a video of the muffler. Sounds great.

TheFatOne likes this.
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-17-2018, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonT123 View Post
Try...
Autoparts anything
Thanks! autoanything has brakes for this car. Couple of brands. Just wish they had a lot more...
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-17-2018, 10:39 PM

Cool!! I have been looking for exhaust for iA. Anyone find Koni's yet?
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-17-2018, 10:58 PM

Anybody find this HKS or any other exhaust in the USA? I am trying to locate but I seem to only find universal and do not want to fabricate.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Scion IA Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page