Scion IA Forum banner

Hello, there I just bought a 2016 scion ia used

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Dylan Hughes 
#1 ·
Hello, hello everyone I just bought a used 2016 scion ia, color silver with 13,580 miles on it. It's pretty much brand new, but it was driven as a personal lease by some old man in Florida. It somehow made it all the way to Texas where I got it from a dealership. It's running great so far, I've clocked over 260+ miles on it already in roughly 2 weeks.

It turns like a dream and is a blast to drive but on the highways you have to really plan sometimes when changing lanes as people don't exactly like to give way.

Nice and sporty car, I can fit my road bike with the front wheel removed (quick release wheel) through the trunk when the back two seats are down all the way! I noticed the smaller left seat doesn't exactly latch on when I push it in, is that normal? The bigger right one latches right on when I push it back up. I'm concerned that in a crash the left rear passenger won't be as safe as he/she could be!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.