Scion IA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,

Just did 2 hours of "sign here" and "initial here" and am now the proud owner of a Stealth 2016 Scion iA. I'm originally from MA where I had an 07 TC a few years ago, and then switched to a 5 speed Jeep Wrangler to combat the MA winters. Now I'm in the sunshine state looking forward to having fun and getting great fuel econ while I'm at it!

I've been a member of car forums before and am looking forward to learning and contributing as I learn more about my new toy!

Picking it up tomorrow at 3PM :)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Oh man, I prefer the Stealth only to the Abyss. If they had a Stealth around here, I would have grabbed it instantly.
Where in MA? We could race our 100 horses!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Hey, sarasota! You're about an hour north of me haha welcome!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was in Worcester, MA (grew up there) and moved to Sarasota this year. I don't regret it, especially with how warm this winter has been down here. You never have to shovel sand!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Welcome and congrats! I used to live in Port Charlotte and North Port (well for 6 months or so!). I'm a bit further north now.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Im pissed at how hot it is! I hate this muggy crap haha

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The MPG is amazing! I just rolled over 130miles and my current average MPG is 42.3. I'm excited to hit the highway for the first time on the way to work Monday. I really like how the black looks...much better than the graphite one they had on the lot.

My pop messing around in it at the dealership

·
Registered
172 Posts
I can get over mid 30s in my car lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts