Scion IA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought this car in September Frost IA before it was ever heard of. Drove several compacts on a dealership lot, then noticed 2 of this car and the gas mileage posted. After driving I realized this was the nicest compact car I have ever driven. Have 4500 miles on it now and have averaged 40+ mpg every tank. So far best car purchase i have made.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Nice! Welcome!

I was looking for a new car (also in Sept), and saw that the Mazda 2 was being released as a Scion. I went to look at it (because I had a 2011 Mazda2 that i loved), and sure enough, i was hooked... The gas mileage has been a slightly unexpected bonus!

Anyway, hope you keep loving it!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I looked at a Nissan Sentra which felt like the transmission was coming apart, and a Corrola that had bricks for seats. Also looked at Kia Rio. None of those rides were close to the ia in comfort. Color is Frost to answer the previous question. I have never owned a Mazda, but under the hood seems well engineered and I can't believe how relaxed I feel now after a long commute and I am 6'1"

·
Registered
401 Posts
Speaking about the sentra, I was actually impressed with the improvements they made with it over the years, but too bad for them it still isn't enough to make me want one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts