Scion IA Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I may be the odd ball out but I have owned my iA nearly (2) full months and have et to see another on the road..... Seems nearly impossible:eek:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Yeah I have only seen 4 since I got mine in September. I had a silver one last week following me for about 5 miles... Kinda cool seeing two together! :)

Of interesting note: I still haven't seen an iM.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haven't seen an iM either, not that I am looking for either just seems kinda odd. Pretty sure as iA owners we would quickly recognize both?

·
Registered
143 Posts
I've had mine since November and have only seen two others. One gray one with dealer plates, and a blue one. According to the dealers I had my 4month service with I've got the only stick shift iA in the state (Maine).

·
Registered
20 Posts
I may be the odd ball out but I have owned my iA nearly (2) full months and have et to see another on the road..... Seems nearly impossible:eek:
Haven't seen them on the road yet, but hey, at least you're unique on the road! haha ;)

How's the ride?

·
Registered
370 Posts
You can always cheat and stop by the dealer, chances are you'll see one, maybe even some waiting to undergo PDI. At least then you can say you saw one or some.

·
Registered
44 Posts
There's one at an apartment complex down the street from me. I actually walked over to look at in person (haven't purchased one yet), looked at it, and then realized I probably looked like a burglar, so I left. And then two others on the road.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts