Scion IA Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Armrest answer

I bought a new 2018 iA. I wanted the armrest so I added it into the deal. Ready? Ready? $395. The armrest is $195 + tax, say $215 then labor is READY? $149 an hour. So yes I bit the bullet and bought one. I would of installed it my self, but if it goes wrong it will be on the dealer. Besides, l plan on keeping the car for 10 years or more. NOTE- mud guards $105 + tax = $115 plus $149 labor. These I bought off ebay and can install these myself and finally caught a break. Also, I bought everything from Weathertech except the front seat protectors and got a $25 set off Amazon. Good Luck with yours.

Michael

·
Registered
18 Posts
The web site and brochure say $120 for a 2019 Yaris armrest. I ordered mine from the factory, coming in March 2019, and they say: NO ARMREST AVAILABLE :-(
I must have one, so aftermarket must come through. Any ideas?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Since posting the above on the armrest, I have resolved the issue in three. ways:

1) I barely miss an armrest driving the Yaris/Scion/Mazda

2) I bought a nice $50 unit on Amazon that I keep behind my seat on the floor for longer trips. It pops right in the rear most center box.

3) I put my coin holder/ashtray into my drinking mug and pop that into the front cup holder- a small but perfect elbow rest :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts