1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
211 Posts
Is the arm rest for the front or back seats? I was fiddling with the build your scion page and it looks to be for the front passenger. Not sure if that's a necessary addition of not. Has anyone thought about the SERVICE & PROTECTION packages?

·
Registered
422 Posts
I'm surprised that there is even that as an option. I was under the impression the only choice was automatic or manual.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Most options already come standard so anything additional is something you can largely do without and that's probably why you thought that manual and automatic were the only differences. don't think things like the "CARGO NET - ENVELOPE" is worth mentioning. Except navigation. I need that.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Is the arm rest for the front or back seats? I was fiddling with the build your scion page and it looks to be for the front passenger. Not sure if that's a necessary addition of not. Has anyone thought about the SERVICE & PROTECTION packages?
I'm sure it's only with the front, look at how this one is missing it:

·
Registered
211 Posts
It's more of a personal preference addition and I think there are aftermarket arms rest you can buy if you don't want to get the factory option. My right hand is usually on the gear stick so an arm rest isn't a necessity.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I'm sure an aftermarket company will come up with a arm rest that's compatible with the iA. It may take time but if the demand is there then a company will jump on it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts