Scion IA Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Go on the Mazda 3 Revolution forums. They have all the walkthroughs on how to do it. Our cars run off the same exact software, so anything that works for them works for us. I've got .760 version, working free Nav, and Android Auto.
How do you know what software it is? How do I go about checking if its .760?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ok I have a 2016 toyoy Scion ia my screen went black now the only thing g that pops up is the black car at first the radio was working now all it is is static. Checked radio and audio fuse they are good. Is there a reset button? Can you help?

·
Registered
24 Posts
I loaded MZD-AIO, but Speedometer isn't working for me. Doesn't register speed. The rest (odometer, etc.) seems to be working. I have a vague impression of seeing something on this with a resolution, but haven't been able to find it. A lot of what I do find, as well as the instructions at MazdaTweaks, suggest that a NAV SD card might be needed for it to work.

Can anyone point me toward info on this? Thanks.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I loaded MZD-AIO, but Speedometer isn't working for me. Doesn't register speed. The rest (odometer, etc.) seems to be working. I have a vague impression of seeing something on this with a resolution, but haven't been able to find it. A lot of what I do find, as well as the instructions at MazdaTweaks, suggest that a NAV SD card might be needed for it to work.

Can anyone point me toward info on this? Thanks.
The speedometer App didn't work for me and I was not able to make it work either after installing/uninstalling it with different tweak settings. I ultimately ended up getting rid of it since it was non-functional for me.
I don't think the Navi SD card has anything to do with it, because I have it and the Speedometer App still didn't work. I ended up using Waze with Android Auto since it shows your current speed and speed limits.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts