Scion IA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am looking for a LED Head Lamp ( H4 ) that can also works as DRL ( with Low Voltage.)

I believe this Scion IA use 9003 ( H4) with Lower voltage on low beam for DRL, but I can not confirm which after market LED Head Light can use Low beam as DRL??

Please advise!!
I am looking for a Fansless LED Head Lamp, any good fanless?? LED headlight , please advise.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Hi, I am looking for a LED Head Lamp ( H4 ) that can also works as DRL ( with Low Voltage.)

I believe this Scion IA use 9003 ( H4) with Lower voltage on low beam for DRL, but I can not confirm which after market LED Head Light can use Low beam as DRL??

Please advise!!
I am looking for a Fansless LED Head Lamp, any good fanless?? LED headlight , please advise.
I'm not sure if there's many bulbs like what you want, but you could just leave the headlights set to on if you want led drls that will definitely work. I always leave my lights set to on anyways for the coming home/leaving home lights

·
Registered
235 Posts
Fansless is gonna be tough. I think if you go with the Canbus LED bulbs you should be able to get away with letting it run for the DRL as well ?

·
Registered
24 Posts
What's to stop you from just leaving the normal headlights on? I have had no problem with this as DRL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts