Scion IA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of you driven your cars in the snow yet? How did you do? Any problems? I know the car comes with 185/60R-16 Toyo Proxes A-27 tires, or it did when I first joined this forum over a year ago. I'd love to know how the car is doing - I'm about to go buy me one. :eek:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It does good just when ur going steeper hills it's harder cause the tires skit when u trying to put more power

I'll get snow tires for mine. I have Michelin X-Ice ie3 snow tires on my 2011 Kia Soul right now and they do an awesome job in the snow and ice. They grip really well - I'll get some of those for my 2017 Toyota Yaris iA. Thanks for your input, Perez27!

·
Registered
17 Posts
We had 4" of snow on top of 1/4" of ice today and my IA was excellent with these road conditions. Stock tires. My 2010 Yaris I used to have was horrible.

·
Registered
147 Posts
it doing nothing- what are you doin? just drive....new cars with appropriate tires doing what stupid driver wants them to do- going into the farmers crops :)

·
Registered
347 Posts
I usually dog this car about everything because I hate it but this is the one positive thing I can say about it....it is phenomenal on the snow in stick shift guise

1 - 8 of 8 Posts