Scion IA Forum banner

Dynotronics tuning

9K views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  bapaik 
#1 ·
Hello! Sorry to make another thread about tubing but i thought it would get more attention this way.
I spoke with dynotronics and they said they'd be willing to do a second batch of tuning if i got enough people on board!

Im waiting to hear back from them for pricing but the firsy batch was around $200 so i guess itll be roughly the same price. This is great because i belueve without doing a group order itll be around 600.

Just reply here if youre interested! Ill reply with more information when i receive it.

I dont know about you but im super excited! :)

#11 ·
What's the deposit on the loaner tool kit? I know typically that's the case, just curious so I can factor it in.

On another note, this is going to get even more interesting with the addition of air system improvements, like a cold or short ram intake, and even an exhaust system.

#5 · (Edited)
Second batch? I would be highly suspect they have ever done a "first batch." with these cars. We were the first to ever read the ROM on these ECUs and confirm they were even tune-able. Very unfortunate to see us do all the leg work and another company swoops in with penny pricing.
You get what you pay for though I guess.

Ask them about how the cams are tuned

#7 ·
I know that a few people got a tune through them in addition to mazda 2's, i dont know the specs or anything from it though as no one feels like dishing out information. From what i can tell you guys are going way more in depth then they are/did which is awesome.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.