Scion IA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I still think Eddie Huang's Scion iA ugly but the one by Skybound Outcast is so nice! Just wish their walk around wasn't so poorly lit. Couldn't see much.

·
Registered
370 Posts
The yellow one by Eddie is pretty ugly. It looks like it should be a choice in Crazy Taxi.

I think you just gave them an idea...because that Scion or all in the challenge would be great as part of a Scion x Uber campaign.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Did they actually change the performance of the Scion iA or was it just cosmetic changes?
Haven't noticed anything being done for bumping up engine performance, plus they had to deal with a short time frame, so doing those mods probably wasn't possible.

If they had more time, then maybe we could have seen something cool like a custom turbo kit.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's too bad, would have been interesting to see Skybound's iA equipped with nitrous so it'll be screaming down the track. :D

·
Registered
370 Posts
Scion should have done a tuner challenge for the iA too! Have the winners from iA and iM go head to head to see who has the ultimate tuned Scion.
They did, that's what my post before yours referenced to and this entire thread, both the tuned iM's and tuned iA's debuted at SEMA

1 - 11 of 11 Posts