Scion IA Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Thought I would post up this picture and video link of the EKanoo Scion FR-S. The most exciting thing about this Scion FR-S is that is spews flames from its hood. That's because EKanoo threw out the stock 2-liter boxer engine from Subaru and replaced it with a 2JZ conversion project.

Its a dedicated drag racer with a bunch of other expensive parts too -- a Precision 6262 Turbo, Hyper Tune Intake and a Custom 4 Row Intercooler. The exhaust has been piped through the hood of the car.

This EKanoo FR-S can run a quarter mile in 9.3 seconds and has 700 hp powering the rear-wheels.

Check out the video through the link.

http://www.autoevolution.com/news/e...huge-flames-though-the-hood-video-95912.html#

·
Registered
370 Posts
That's crazy.

I wouldn't care to do this to an FR-S of my own though. Rather work with tuning the stock engine and even going forced induction with changing other components for a fun track car to take through the turns and haul through the straights.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've seen a lot of cars from these guys. They definitely know what they are doing when it comes to making fast cars.

They hold the title of world's fastest Supra right now as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts