Scion IA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else planning on some light mods?

The first thing I'm going to do is plastidip the wheels either black or gold to add a bit of pizazz to my little carp.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Haven't seen that picture before but it makes the iA look great. The rims look nice and the iA in black is quite flattering. I think that I may like the black best so far out of what I have seen in pictures.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Haven't seen that picture before but it makes the iA look great. The rims look nice and the iA in black is quite flattering. I think that I may like the black best so far out of what I have seen in pictures.
Not the nicest looking wheels in my opinion but they are definitely not the worst and im sure it could have gotten much worst, ride height is on point though!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Im starting with tint, 25/15 lol

·
Registered
206 Posts
My first mod was a small sub install (see the Audio section for my post) but I will be adding lowering springs as soon as they are available.

In the future, wheels and tires, maybe a tune... We will see!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Ahh, wheels and tires...I'm having a hard time finding the wheels I want in a size I want, with the right offset lol

16x8 +35 meshies just don't exist :(

·
Registered
422 Posts
Yea, I like those rims, but they aren't the ones theat I would choose. Can't say which I would choose, but I'll know when I find them. Probably chrome or silver, maybe bronze, not black if I go with black body color.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Ahh, wheels and tires...I'm having a hard time finding the wheels I want in a size I want, with the right offset lol

16x8 +35 meshies just don't exist :(
You can always ask some good wheel and tire shops to see what they can find and recommend for you since some of them might already be quite familiar with what you can get.

·
Registered
172 Posts
You can always ask some good wheel and tire shops to see what they can find and recommend for you since some of them might already be quite familiar with what you can get.
I find some rota wheels I like on the size and offset I want, so im happy lol that'll be a few months though

·
Registered
39 Posts
I'm a little late to the party but I will be adding some Nitto Neogen 215/40 17's on Sport Edition A10's (Gunmetal) and some Tanabe lowering springs soon (hopefully by the end of the Summer). This will make it look like the picture posted last year, which I think will be the best way to dress an iA.

Does anybody know if this setup will work? I'm 18 and don't know (enough) about cars yet.

And I will also probably add a tint and intake later on.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts