Scion IA Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in getting a front end bra for there iA? I've had bra's on all of my vehicles to protect the front end. I saw they make 3M clear bras... I'm old fashioned and like the black vinyl ones. I talked w/ cover craft and they told me if more people call and request they would make one.

Give them a call,

Toll-Free: (1-800-426-8377)

·
Registered
143 Posts
I've never liked the look of black vinyl bras on any car. Those 3M products, however are pretty great for keeping the rock chips to a minimum.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Same here.

Clear bra is the way to go, apply it, and don't even know its their, you actually have to look for where they end/start on the body part just to see if it is indeed wrapped.

But install isn't really cheap, worth it, yes?

·
Registered
422 Posts
Yea the black bra is not something i would consider. They are really ugly. A automotive sin in my book. The clear bra is a much better choice.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Yea the black bra is not something i would consider. They are really ugly. A automotive sin in my book. The clear bra is a much better choice.
It was a good idea back in the day when clear bra's weren't a thing, just about everyone willing to get one did.

Even when clear bra's showed up people were still getting them but that was because clear bras used to yellow over time... now they don't.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts