Scion IA Forum banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
How's about I ask your mother wtf she thinks about the tints while I'm creampie-ing her as here *****-operator?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Toyota in my opinion is marked by reliability and dependability so I'll keep that sh**, thanks, but no thanks Mr. Know-it-all

·
Registered
186 Posts
They do have ballasts that are in a little squarish box, I was able to mount them in hidden and secure places. They did need to be adjusted foe light output because they are for right-hand-drive models so the angles are a little off but through some fine-tuning I have them right where they should be. As far as fit and finish everything went in really easily.

·
Registered
347 Posts
20 percent tint and dash cam is all thats done to it. maybe wider rims and tires and lowered in the future. I wish they made a supercharger or something for it so slooooowww lol it's fine I'll probably just get another car. Starting to feel claustrophobic and my door moulding is falling off idk why any fixes?

Attachments

·
Registered
147 Posts
I find white car is much easier to keep clean looking then dark ones- I used one bottle of raine-x spray on clean car before winter and it worked just fine- dirt didn't stick and I had maybe 4 car washes.

41 - 52 of 52 Posts