Scion IA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
This is one of the few cars I like with that rear bumper protector. I think it adds a nice contrast to the rear end there. But how dark is your tint ?? and Congratulations !!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is one of the few cars I like with that rear bumper protector. I think it adds a nice contrast to the rear end there. But how dark is your tint ?? and Congratulations !!
It's Texas legal, 35% on drivers & passenger side front windows and 50% on the rear doors and rear window. I believe because of the tint on white car, it looks darker than normal.

I am thinking about that vinyl wrap on the top of the car and getting black door handles and swap out the white ones with black. I got my LED lights and my weather tech floor mats today.

·
Registered
204 Posts
It's Texas legal, 35% on drivers & passenger side front windows and 50% on the rear doors and rear window. I believe because of the tint on white car, it looks darker than normal.

I am thinking about that vinyl wrap on the top of the car and getting black door handles and swap out the white ones with black. I got my LED lights and my weather tech floor mats today.
You may want to look into the laws more... it seems a bit odd for the front windows to be darker than the back... the tint percentage is the amount of light that is let through, so the 10% in my Silverado is darker than my 15% in my iA was and that was darker than the 20% that my mom has on her iA (she didn't listen to me lol, and she bought an iA instead of a truck).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts