Scion IA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Fellow iA Owners,

I am happy to own a new iA as of Thursday last week. I have about 100 mi on it as there seems to be a lot to learn. Especially for me a Baby Boomer who has not kept up with electronics.

I love the car an know I made the right choice... As I have entertained about 6 other models with the Kia Rio in 2nd place. I was fortunate enough to visit the NAIAS this year in Detroit and see all the iA competition without the selling pitch so that was good. My motto when I first started researching a new vehicle was "PVC" Price,Value, and Cost of ownership. I have found it for sure.

I have posted a question in the electronics section regarding Blue tooth. If anyone could advide it would be highly appreciated. TD:)

·
Registered
97 Posts
tmig- is that the stealth color? I really like the Scion iA in the stealth color. Enjoy it - a lot of people are putting this car down but I don't listen to them at all. I like all of it's design - front and back and side and inside. I have a Toyota dealer in my home town of Dodge City that will be selling new Toyota iA's in 2017. So I'll have a good chance to snap one up next year or the next year if I want.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
tmig- is that the stealth color? I really like the Scion iA in the stealth color. Enjoy it - a lot of people are putting this car down but I don't listen to them at all. I like all of it's design - front and back and side and inside. I have a Toyota dealer in my home town of Dodge City that will be selling new Toyota iA's in 2017. So I'll have a good chance to snap one up next year or the next year if I want.
Frosty, Actually this is the graphite color. I like it a lot. My second choice would be the Abyss, I think that is very attractive as well.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Frosty, Actually this is the graphite color. I like it a lot. My second choice would be the Abyss, I think that is very attractive as well.

Oh, yours is the graphite. Is the Stealth color actually just black? Because I thought the Stealth color was grey, but graphite is the grey, so, I'm thinking that the Stealth color is Scion's black. Anyone know?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Oh, yours is the graphite. Is the Stealth color actually just black? Because I thought the Stealth color was grey, but graphite is the grey, so, I'm thinking that the Stealth color is Scion's black. Anyone know?
Yes sir Frosty, Stealth is the Black Color

1 - 9 of 9 Posts