Scion IA Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I just purchased a Scion IA today and have to say I love it! It drives so smooth and can't wait to really put it to use!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Welcome! It's a great car and hope you continue to enjoy!

So what did you get? Color? Manual or Automatic? Any planned upgrades?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! I bought the car in "Sapphire". It came with Nitro tires, and lifetime window tint. I want to get the Navigation but think I will wait until February.

Did I say I love this car...lol. I honestly thought I wasn't going to like having the little screen on the dashboard or using the knob to control it. I acclimated after a few days. Glad I was able to find this group.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Thanks! I bought the car in "Sapphire". It came with Nitro tires, and lifetime window tint. I want to get the Navigation but think I will wait until February.

Did I say I love this car...lol. I honestly thought I wasn't going to like having the little screen on the dashboard or using the knob to control it. I acclimated after a few days. Glad I was able to find this group.
What cars have you owned before?

I find that most people coming from a basic commuter car like a Corolla, Civic, and the like RAVE about the iA. Anyone 'downgrading' are just pleased to find something with some sporty roots while meeting all you expect in a compact... basically it's not boring.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You are probably right, Moe. I have had pretty basic cars (e.g. Toyota Echo, Kia Spectra, Mazda 2.) So the Scion iA was an upgrade.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts