Scion IA Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am happy to have just joined this forum. Seems like a really good group. Looking forward to participating.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Welcome CCC, this group is great lots of information here, and everyone is really nice

Reactions: Moe

·
Registered
370 Posts
Welcome CCC, this group is great lots of information here, and everyone is really nice
Indeed. That's what I have noticed as well, a lot of knowledgeable folks here which will go a long way in helping to solve possible problems that come up.

·
Registered
422 Posts
I am happy to have just joined this forum. Seems like a really good group. Looking forward to participating.
What kind of stuff would you like to contribute? Technical details? Reviews? Modifications?

There are plenty of different things to talk about with this vehicle. It is a bit of a chameleon in that regard. Appeals to many different people.

·
Registered
401 Posts
What kind of stuff would you like to contribute? Technical details? Reviews? Modifications?

There are plenty of different things to talk about with this vehicle. It is a bit of a chameleon in that regard. Appeals to many different people.
I hope it's going to be ownership experience! Since that's what really matters in the long term, being what helps the community overall. Hopefully more and more folks can share their experience.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts