Scion IA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow enthusiasts. We just bought our first new car and chose a 2017 Toyota Yaris IA. It's white because the sun is ruthless to pretty much any other color where I live and I wanted our first new car to last for a long time. 1300 miles so far and not a single issue. Took it in for its first inspection and it passed with flying colors. Observed mileage of 38 MPG average. So very much like my work car a 1997 Toyota Tercel. I have only 3 issues with the car in general. #1 no navigation standard. #2 lack of armrest. #3 no automatic lights(they go off automatically and you can technically leave them on but every other Toyota has automatic lights.)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hello fellow enthusiasts. We just bought our first new car and chose a 2017 Toyota Yaris IA. It's white because the sun is ruthless to pretty much any other color where I live and I wanted our first new car to last for a long time. 1300 miles so far and not a single issue. Took it in for its first inspection and it passed with flying colors. Observed mileage of 38 MPG average. So very much like my work car a 1997 Toyota Tercel. I have only 3 issues with the car in general. #1 no navigation standard. #2 lack of armrest. #3 no automatic lights(they go off automatically and you can technically leave them on but every other Toyota has automatic lights.)
Welcome! Where are you that you are worried about the sun fading? If you haven't checked into it already, the navigation card can be bought online for pretty cheap or you can do a mcu hack and get the maps that way using the AIO tool. Arm rest also available online. And check your setting under lighting when you have the car parked, you can adjust what lights come on/stay on like DRL settings or how long you want the interior lights to stay on.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts