Scion IA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi and I'm so happy to see a forum up and running for us all to benefit from so thank you to all of you that have labored over this site. My wife and I decided on a graphite automatic and the only extra I bought so far is a remote start. Living in Minnesota a remote start is worth the extra price. We got 0.9% interest for 60 MO. which helped in our decision. I was looking at corollas but they had no fun factor to them. I test drove the iM after asking the salesman specifically to drive the iA. I guess he thought since I liked the Corollas that the iM would be a better fit. I liked it but I did not love it and the dealership was closing and there was no time to take an iA out for a spin. The next day I ended up buying a used 2011 VW Golf and in the back of my mind was the fact that I did not drive the iA so that night I researched the iA and I was kicking myself because of all the great things people are saying about the iA. The next day my wife and I drove and loved the iA ordered the color we liked, returned the Golf and a week later picked up our new Scion iA.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Welcome! Theres quite a few of us that have the graphite iA, seems be to the popular color haha

I love my car, everyone does, we are tracking MPG right now to get an idea of what the fleet average is, a few people have strangely lpw mpgs, where a few are getting 40+

But anyhow, welcome to the scion iA forum!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Welcome! That's quite a story!

Unfortunately, because there is higher markup, I think a lot of potential iA buyers will be pushed towards a Corolla.

Granted, I bought my iA in Sept (when it came out) but mine was the first that the dealer had sold.

Anyway, welcome aboard!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts