Scion IA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, got our new iA a week ago after a bit of a nightmare. Took 6 weeks to get our Graphite manual iA from Mexico, then had some financing issues. But now she's here and in good hands, we love her so far.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hey everyone, got our new iA a week ago after a bit of a nightmare. Took 6 weeks to get our Graphite manual iA from Mexico, then had some financing issues. But now she's here and in good hands, we love her so far.
Congrats! You are going to love it. I have had mine for three weeks ow and still on my honeymoon. I was leaning towards the manual but ended up with the Graphite/Auto. Glad everything worked out for you:)

·
Registered
206 Posts
Welcome! I'll be interested in seeing how you like the iA at that elevation...

The guy I am working with on tuning the ECU of my car is located just south of you in Colorado Springs, so looks like you will have some tuning support semi-locally! (https://www.peakperformance-tuning.com) - if you are into that. :)

·
Registered
370 Posts
Welcome to the forum

Have you started to think about what accessories and modifications you want to do in the future??

·
Registered
422 Posts
Congrats on your purchase. Are you planning any type of modifications to your iA?

Would love to see some photos if you get the chance.

Cheers.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Congrats on your purchase. Are you planning any type of modifications to your iA?

Would love to see some photos if you get the chance.

Cheers.
Hopefully he's planning to put some wheels on the iA. Interested in seeing what styles of wheels people here plan on going with. But stock, the iA looks great.

Five Axis should have some new things coming out, those will look great on the iA

1 - 6 of 6 Posts