Scion IA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got all this for $120, it works, and its dual 12" 800watt, its a great starter system, I need to find iut the amperage of the alternator, and how many amps the car uses under load. I'd like a 1500watt dual 10 or 12 someday

Attachments

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll have it running in 2 weeks, my friend has 2000watts at .5 ohms in a civic haha

·
Registered
401 Posts
****, that blows my plans out of the water LOL. I was planning to upgrade the speakers, tweeters and add a shallow 10 inch subwoofer in the rear deck with an enclosure.

Have you already identified areas where there will be rattling? I know the plate bracket will be one, as on most cars.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
When its sat back, its against the seats, it might but im not sure, ill have it running next week, just waiting on a 4ga wire kit, sooner or later ill have a picture showing the entire trunk, but i retain 70% of my spare, and can still access my spare tire haha

Attachments

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
****, that blows my plans out of the water LOL. I was planning to upgrade the speakers, tweeters and add a shallow 10 inch subwoofer in the rear deck with an enclosure.

Have you already identified areas where there will be rattling? I know the plate bracket will be one, as on most cars.
As for rattling, no idea, im going to put foam behind the plate, and ill fix other rattles as they show up lol

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lol if you're going by that, richard_rsp does too

·
Registered
401 Posts
Now that's awesome.

Looking at the space on the sides, a shallow mount subwoofer on either side would be nice.

Two of these:

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
There is plenty of space for some 10s in the sides, I got the entire setup for $120, so why not??

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lol yes! 150watts, and 106hp!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts