Scion IA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope to learn and share the experience and issues with the Toyota (Yaris) IA. Mine is a 2017 and having lots of problems.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Sorry

I hope to learn and share the experience and issues with the Toyota (Yaris) IA. Mine is a 2017 and having lots of problems.

I have about 62k and the only issue is a possible strut top issue. Mine has been good. perhaps yours was made on a Monday:crying: and everyone was hung over.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Gee, that's too bad. I'm new here and really like this car. I hope to buy one this Spring. What kind of problems have you had?
Is the dealer taking care of you?

·
Registered
147 Posts
lost remote door opener and yelling loudly- start! not going to work for this basic model. For 20 G i can install that option for you.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Eh get a certified used corolla Mazda 3 or civic . Less quality control issues mine has 45k door mouldings are already coming off and a bunch of different things check the problems troubleshoot section

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm new to the forum as of April 5, 2018. Just purchased a 2016 Scion iA used with 25,000 miles on it. I did know it was a Mazda made in Mexico before I purchased it. I'm hoping it will do as well as my 2008 Toyota Yaris which I just gave to my daughter with 234,000 miles on it and still running. Never worked on the engine or transmission. So now my journey with the Scion iA begins. I keep my cars about 10 years and pay cash for them.

·
Registered
147 Posts
forum members are stupid- you've got mazda 2 sedan- its great mazda 2 small sedan with 1.5 sky active mazda engine- all synthetic oil and 93 or 91 ethanol free is essential- that will do 33mph and longevity

·
Registered
147 Posts
This particular scion/toyota ia/ mazda 2/ mazda demio model was assembled in Salamanca, Guanajuato, Mexico. And not "from worldwide parts", but from the parts made worldwide- mainly southeast asia. And you are excused :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts