**Jeep not keepMy keep makes almost the same noise, and I figured out what it is the day I got it... it's the clutch slave cylinder, the iA could have the same problem. With my jeep it's also only loud enough to be heard when you let it out in first, but I think it's just because the exhaust and road noise block it out with the other gears. There's something inside of it that isn't right so it has something inside of it rubbing making the noise... to see if it's the same thing as with my jeep, put it up on a lift or jack stands and have someone get the tires rolling in first and listen to the slave cylinder through a garden hose when they're letting out the clutch. That's how I figured it out anyway, I'm sure there's other ways too, but if it's something external other than the slave cylinder then you could probably still find it that way... just a thought...
Guess everybody's expectations, likes, dislikes are different.I started hating my car after 200 miles of driving it. I now have almost 15k. I sold my 2008 Yaris Hatchback because I needed a 4 door and I want stick shift that can do 40 MPG with zero APR.
Here are the things I don't like about it.
1. 1st to 2nd gear slight grind.
2. 2nd to Neutral position: You have to physically move the shifter to neutral. It wont go to neutral position if you just push the shifter to neutral. You have to find it.
(I took the car to the dealership last year and they said there's nothing wrong with it but now that I have time, I'm getting it checked at the end of the month.)
3. Cross wind is terrible in this car. It is so hard to keep it straight!
4. Absolutely no room in the back for an infant car seat if you have passenger in the front.
5. Push start. If you're listening to your radio while on ACC., it will turn off on its own after maybe 15 minutes. It sucks when watching movies at the Drive Inn during summer with my 4 year old. I have to go inside the car and press the start button.
6. Cold start is LOUD. Sounds like there's an exhaust leak!
7. Sun visor. Doesn't extend to block the side from the side window.
8. If you're standing on the rear quarter panel about 20' away from the car and you're trying to open your car, you wouldn't know if its open because you can't see the blinkers from this angle.
9. Cup holders: None in the back.
10. No cabin light in the back. Just the ones in the front.
11. Car did NOT shut down or give reminder if you leave 50 feet away from the car with the keys with you. (My wife dropped me off and drove 50' away to park the car. The only reason why she found out was because she needed to lock it.)