Scion IA Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi , I'm New Here , I'm from México , toyota scion bought 2016 , sold here as Toyota Yaris r .
Out of curiosity, i was reading forums Infotainment system Mazda and change the version of cmu150_NA_55.00.753A_failsafe operating system, :eek: but it turned out that change to start Mazda platform , and start obiedad with starting with the Mazda brand ( logo Mazda) .:confused: I wonder if anyone here knows it exists the original operating system or file the original cmu coming from agency ( with the start of toyota scion , is a highlight with a scion with a blue flash car, which I liked ) instead of the symbol of mazda , and platform red.
Or if if possible someone who knows CMU command to return to the orignal system.
greetings and thanks.:)

·
Registered
7 Posts
As far as I know, there is no way to go back as nobody has access to the iA's firmware. This is why I decided to only install the mods that work with the iA's firmware (no maps, no android auto). What you guys can do in the mean time is download my scion iA theme to make it look like an iA again. It is posted under the title scion iA theme on the mazda 3 forums.

·
Registered
39 Posts
As far as I know, there is no way to go back as nobody has access to the iA's firmware. This is why I decided to only install the mods that work with the iA's firmware (no maps, no android auto). What you guys can do in the mean time is download my scion iA theme to make it look like an iA again. It is posted under the title scion iA theme on the mazda 3 forums.
I actually talked to my salesperson and he said it shouldn't void the warranty as long as it doesn't effect the engine or anything. So I honestly might just keep it for now or, worst case, get it serviced and see if they can get rid of it.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Definitely don't see it affecting the performance of the vehicle at all, so I guess you'll be good to go ? Just ask them if they can do something about it after

·
Registered
39 Posts
Definitely don't see it affecting the performance of the vehicle at all, so I guess you'll be good to go ? Just ask them if they can do something about it after
I talked to a technician and he said it voids the Radio warranty, but otherwise there is nothing to worry about. I took it to get it servived too and they didn't say anything, even with the Mazda symbol displaying in the beginning (which I would like to change anyway).

·
Registered
39 Posts
Is there a way to install JUST the boot screen? (And could you include steps to install it on the car, I haven't done it for a while and can't seem to find them in the Mazda forum)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yes, I have the files for the boot screen. What method do you want to use to put them on? SCP (wifi/ethernet) or through a USB stick? I could create a USB installer if you want to just do that.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I talked to a technician and he said it voids the Radio warranty, but otherwise there is nothing to worry about. I took it to get it servived too and they didn't say anything, even with the Mazda symbol displaying in the beginning (which I would like to change anyway).
That's not too bad then :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
USB please.
Nwndarkness, have you came up with the USB installer yet?
Yes I have. Send me a PM and I'll send you the link. No idea why Jin is posting that I haven't... I have already sent the installer to two people who have both reported that it works. He seems be posting a lot of troll posts lately, but I don't understand why.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yes I have. Send me a PM and I'll send you the link. No idea why Jin is posting that I haven't... I have already sent the installer to two people who have both reported that it works. He seems be posting a lot of troll posts lately, but I don't understand why.
please, here is a voice asking for HELP! I have also the mazda logo problem I'll appreciate if I can have the USB installer.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am having the same issue can I please have the installer too. Thank you!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts