Scion IA Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone thought about installing fog lights to the Scion iA? The Toyota Yaris gets them so I assume it is possible to wire in a set yourself.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I've thought about it, but not 100% sure I like the look of them. Should be relatively cheap mod. Just likely need the bottom grill with housings, fog lights, a switch, and wiring harness.

·
Registered
401 Posts
I also don't like the look of them and considering how much it will cost, in the end you might end up spending $500-600 just to complete the whole process and in my opinion it's not worth it. I rather put that money into a projector retrofit with a good quality HID kit... and that will be a setup of how the iA should have come.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I also don't like the look of them and considering how much it will cost, in the end you might end up spending $500-600 just to complete the whole process and in my opinion it's not worth it. I rather put that money into a projector retrofit with a good quality HID kit... and that will be a setup of how the iA should have come.
For Me not worth the investment. That lower grill will cost you I promise... Chances are the wiring for the Mazda is there. However, I see no buttons on the dash, so its sounds like a lot of work for the investment. All said my thoughts are is you really need them maybe, if not perhaps they can be overlooked. All of these extras are nice... but when you have to start swapping over to Mazda parts just to make the install correct, Well enough said.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts