Scion IA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think Scion chose the large grille to make the car look more aggressive and modern. Everyone from Lexus to Audi is designing cars with large grilles now, it's in fashion.

· Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Also to make a statement, while it can be said to be good or bad, fact it... it is making that statement. Sure to get people looking over and talking.
Millennials are very much into making a statement, so cars need to be evocative and catch your attention. I suppose one could say that young people have always been into flashy cars though. Rimz and such.

· Registered
422 Posts
I think that the iA hits the right note between flashy and mainstream. It's interesting without being too in your face. It definitely will play well with the younger folks, and that is who Scion like to target so things should all work out well.

· Registered
31 Posts
The interior has faux leather, with real stitching. It has carbon fiber trim, satin metal finish, etc. It's a class above the segment for sure. Not to mention the excellent layout of controls. The Scion iA is a clear leader in this segment on interior.

· Registered
401 Posts
The interior has faux leather, with real stitching. It has carbon fiber trim, satin metal finish, etc. It's a class above the segment for sure. Not to mention the excellent layout of controls. The Scion iA is a clear leader in this segment on interior.
Exactly. We're getting a premium interior here.

But of course is Scion wasn't mono-spec, this would only be available in top spec.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.