Scion IA Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
The little Scion got up to 60 mph in 8.9 seconds
I'm not too sure about the acceleration as it's not as fast as what I'm used to for getting up to speed on the highway. 8.9 is a long time on to accelerate to 60mph before hitting the required 100.

·
Registered
401 Posts
As owners get these i'll be more interested in what they have to say for how well the iA does for getting up to the posted speed limit, taking over vehicles on the highway/local roads.

·
Registered
62 Posts
A link to a review posted by another member states that it takes 10 seconds to get from 0-60 m.p.h. Seems like the number is getting higher and higher!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Top Speed has also estimated the acceleration time to be around 10 seconds but it is just an estimation while Motor Trend's time came about from testing and timing the iA.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Top Speed has also estimated the acceleration time to be around 10 seconds but it is just an estimation while Motor Trend's time came about from testing and timing the iA.
That makes me wonder how much sport mode will better the time by, but even more important how it is in the real world... something i'm looking forward to testing or seeing in a video.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts