Scion IA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Congrats and welcome! What type of mods are you interested in? There aren't a lot of aftermarket parts for the iA yet, but many seem to be in the development stage.

Whatever you do, enjoy it - Its a great car!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Welcome welcome, I am a newbie as well. I just picked up mine last Friday and I honestly love it. It's a fantastic little car and can't wait to keep on driving it :)

·
Registered
370 Posts
Welcome welcome, I am a newbie as well. I just picked up mine last Friday and I honestly love it. It's a fantastic little car and can't wait to keep on driving it :)
Congrats, are you also looking to make the sort of changes to your iA that the OP is planning for?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Congrats, are you also looking to make the sort of changes to your iA that the OP is planning for?
Not sure if I want to do anything too extensive, but I think I'm going to wait it out and see what the performance companies begin to make up for the iA. I plan on getting a light tint on the windows fairly soon (saving now, college life) and a set of wheels a little farther down the road.

·
Registered
370 Posts
K&N will be one performance brand I bet a lot of us will be on the look out for more than any other brands since short ram and cold air intakes are quite attainable and rewarding (more so in sound than performance gains)

·
Registered
401 Posts
Mods are a growing hot topic here, something I can't wait to see actually being done, but of course we'll have to wait and see how aftermarket support grows over time since what we do depends on that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts