Scion IA Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there, I bought my iA a few weeks ago and have been loving it ever since. Found this forum while dealing with nav stuff and love that it's active and filled with iA owners so I joined. Here's a picture of my red phantom, took them the weekend after I bought it.

Attachments

·
Registered
330 Posts
Hey there, I bought my iA a few weeks ago and have been loving it ever since. Found this forum while dealing with nav stuff and love that it's active and filled with iA owners so I joined. Here's a picture of my red phantom, took them the weekend after I bought it.
I'm at seal beach come visit me

·
Registered
12 Posts
Welcome! You'll love the car; comfortable, great mpg, adequate stereo, smooth manual transmission, and seems to have pretty good build quality.

People ask me what it is and I say, it's a Mazda 2 marketed by Toyota as a Scion. Let them figure that out.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Welcome! You'll love the car; comfortable, great mpg, adequate stereo, smooth manual transmission, and seems to have pretty good build quality.

People ask me what it is and I say, it's a Mazda 2 marketed by Toyota as a Scion. Let them figure that out.
I say toyota yaris

1 - 5 of 5 Posts