Scion IA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, just put a deposit on a Sapphire iA. Guess it will be coming in on the 15th. How many others have one or on order?

·
Registered
370 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Also interested in knowing this.

While we wait, I bet monitoring what happens on social media could help us find those dealers that have or will have them.

·
Registered
211 Posts
It's beautiful. :crying:

Congratulations! I feel like the iA will look great no matter what color it is but Blue is still one of the best options. Any future plans for it?

·
Registered
401 Posts
Alright guys here it is!
That's awesome!

I hope you plan on getting some sort of paint protection done while the paint is fresh and damage free. Since doing it down the road might require some paint correction before the protection.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's beautiful. :crying:

Congratulations! I feel like the iA will look great no matter what color it is but Blue is still one of the best options. Any future plans for it?
Thank you, the color is much better in person. I don't really plan on doing anything to the car.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's awesome!

I hope you plan on getting some sort of paint protection done while the paint is fresh and damage free. Since doing it down the road might require some paint correction before the protection.
The dealership put first finish exterior protector on the car, comes with a 3 year warranty.

·
Registered
401 Posts
The dealership put first finish exterior protector on the car, comes with a 3 year warranty.
Have you had a chance to see how it reacts to rain as yet?

I think one of the standard things with the protector is that it also acts as wax.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Have you had a chance to see how it reacts to rain as yet?

I think one of the standard things with the protector is that it also acts as wax.
No rain since owning the car. It looked like wax when they put it on the car.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I usually wash my cars on the weekends. Didn't really notice any difference washing the car with the first finish compared to the wife's car that doesn't have it. I guess time will tell how it holds up the next 3 years.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts