Scion IA Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Have you been tracking your fuel economy numbers as some others have already?

Might be a good idea to just in case, sometimes there are those random folks that get oddly low numbers in comparison to the masses.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Have you been tracking your fuel economy numbers as some others have already?

Might be a good idea to just in case, sometimes there are those random folks that get oddly low numbers in comparison to the masses.
I have been tracking my fuel economy and I have been averaging 33.4, I only drive 22 miles(11 miles to and from BART) a day and haven't really driven it far yet and during this 2 week stretch.

·
Registered
422 Posts
I have been tracking my fuel economy and I have been averaging 33.4, I only drive 22 miles(11 miles to and from BART) a day and haven't really driven it far yet and during this 2 week stretch.
So that is pretty well in line with the official ratings that have come out. Do you tend to do more highway or city driving?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So that is pretty well in line with the official ratings that have come out. Do you tend to do more highway or city driving?
I do a lot of highway driving, haven't done much city driving but I'm still easing it in.

I bought the exact same color. I already tinted the windows and it looks real nice.
What is the cost to tint windows? I don't know the law in my area, I will have to look.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Be sure and check your tire pressure. Mine was a bit low originally, which could hurt mileage.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Not bad at all for how long you've had it for, what's your driving style like and what accessories have you used while driving?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts