Scion IA Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there all. Just wanted to drop by and say hi. I have a new IA i just purchased 2 days ago. I could not be happier. This is my commuter fuel saver as i have a nice little collection going of semi used vehicles that are not the most fuel efficient. A 2001 Jeep Cherokee Limted 4x4, 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Columbia Edition 4.7 HO, 2014 Volvo so 3.0 T6 AWD, and a 2005 Nissan 350Z convert. I love my IA here are some pics. I am planning many mods and will be on here often picking at your brains and showing off any new ideas. So far I have installed the navigation sd card and tinted the windows. Its great to be here!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Everytime I see a frost white iA, part of me regrets not getting one. Nice start with it so far. How do you like the navigation? I'm trying to decide if I'm going to buy the card or just install the cmu update myself for free.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Same here...

Hey there all. Just wanted to drop by and say hi. I have a new IA i just purchased 2 days ago. I could not be happier. This is my commuter fuel saver as i have a nice little collection going of semi used vehicles that are not the most fuel efficient. A 2001 Jeep Cherokee Limted 4x4, 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Columbia Edition 4.7 HO, 2014 Volvo so 3.0 T6 AWD, and a 2005 Nissan 350Z convert. I love my IA here are some pics. I am planning many mods and will be on here often picking at your brains and showing off any new ideas. So far I have installed the navigation sd card and tinted the windows. Its great to be here!
...wish I'd made the jump sooner!

I love everything about my '17. I bought it a week ago and couldn't be happier with my purchase. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts