Scion IA Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up a 2017 Yaris iA yesterday. This is our 4th Toyota, replacing a 2006 Highlander Hybrid that we just don't need any more. We have a 2015 RAV4, and while the features of the Yaris are not on par with the RAV, it's a great value for the price. I've put less than 100 miles on it, but I can tell it will be fine. I was worried about leg and head room, but both are substantial, at least for the front seat. The infotainment system user interface is taking a little getting used to but I'm getting there. The hardest thing to adjust to so far has been the keyless entry system--I've had to train myself to open the door and IMMEDIATELY put the key fob back in my pocket so I don't forget it!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your little Mazda ;P

Edit: I wish Toyota included an optional advanced keyless entry system so we don't ever have to take the key fob out of our pockets. Been using a rental Nissan Rogue while my iA is in the shop and the keyless entry is just so convenient. I still wouldn't get a Nissan though cause the CVT is just so bad.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts