Scion IA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought one January in graphite with arm rest, mud flaps, and Nav. Just bought another one today in Abyss with arm rest and mudflaps. Now two sitting in the garage.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Bought one January in graphite with arm rest, mud flaps, and Nav. Just bought another one today in Abyss with arm rest and mudflaps. Now two sitting in the garage.
Sweet! I don't blame you... The Abyss color really was my choice. Post some pics when you can! I ended up with the graphite and to me it is awesome, just the right amount of depth to this color:)

·
Registered
206 Posts
Hey whats better than owning an iA? Owning TWO! :) Congrats on the purchase(s)!

·
Registered
422 Posts
So is the second one for your wife, or for your kid maybe?

It would be cool to see a picture of the two of them in your garage.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Why did you decide to buy two?

As cool as two can be, I think it's nice to have some variation going on. If it was up to me, it would have been the iA and iM.

·
Registered
422 Posts
The iA is pretty different though considering that it is a Mazda really. Plenty of people like to stay in brand when buying multiple vehicles though. When I go through wealthier neighbourhoods I see families with an Audi hatchback, sedan and SUV. It's nice to have the homogeneity. The iA and iM come with different features, don't match really, I can see why they don't quite go together like one would assume.

·
Registered
401 Posts
I bet even if it wasn't for scion/toyota wanting to make this deal with Mazda, under Mazda it would do just as well, maybe even better due to the whole very positive image mazda has and how receptive people are to them these days.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts