Scion IA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, been lurking around the forums for some time and finally got around to joining. I'm from Sri Lanka and we don't get the Scion brand here so obviously no iA but I do own it's platform twin, the Mazda 2 Sedan. Picked the car up in March this year and so far I've been thoroughly enjoying it!

Will put up pics a bit later, it's nice to be a member of the forum and I hope it's okay that I joined.

·
Registered
235 Posts
That front end actually does look heaps better than the iA front end. Like... heaps.

But welcome to the forum ! Always great to see people from different parts of the world joining the community.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys, yes the Mazda front end does have a pretty interesting look to it. The 2 also comes with LED headlights and DRLs as well which adds to the visual appeal I think.

In terms of spec differences I think everything is broadly the same as you guys get on the IA, the heads up display and such are not offered in my market sadly, though I want to see if I can get it fitted at some point. More concerning is the fact that we only get two airbags and no ESP or traction control availability. We do get rear disc brakes though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts