Scion IA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Much love for this car. I would have paid very good money to also have:
- keyless entry (don't have to use remote to lock/unlock)
- automatic temperature control

I didn't realize how much I would miss them - my next little commuter car will have both of these options.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Keyless entry most definantly

And satalite radio!!!!

·
Registered
401 Posts
You might want to let some of your local car wreckers to know what you're looking for just for when one of the first iA wrecks happens in your area.

·
Registered
39 Posts
My old car(2014 Chevy Spark) had auto headlamps, leather wrapped steering wheel, leather-ette heated seats...do miss them....LOL

·
Registered
422 Posts
There is no heated steering wheel. The iM gets one, but the iA doesn't. I'll have cold hands in the winter.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Keyless entry and remote start. I would like to warm up my car from the comforts of my home before making a mad dash from my house to the warmth of the iA.

·
Registered
172 Posts
My old car(2014 Chevy Spark) had auto headlamps, leather wrapped steering wheel, leather-ette heated seats...do miss them....LOL
Tthe Ia has auto lights, just leave them on, theyll turn off after 30 seconds. I personally like to keep power down so i keep my lights off (even drl) to save for my system haha

·
Registered
65 Posts
I was confused when I could not find the fog light switch :) My other cars have fog lights and when I had some heavy fog this week I was searching all over the dash.

Has anyone noticed a difference between the DRL and main lights? I have not. I sometimes forget to turn on the main lights and the DRL are just fine at night, I live in a rural area with no street lights so I will notice if the car lights are off.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I turned off my DRL, but I noticed no light change

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I keep readjusting back light on dash and display or it's too dark for day time or too bright for night time. Wish it would adjust automatically. Have the auto setting for the display turned on but it doesn't seem to be doing anything.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I keep readjusting back light on dash and display or it's too dark for day time or too bright for night time. Wish it would adjust automatically. Have the auto setting for the display turned on but it doesn't seem to be doing anything.
It should dim when you turn your headlights on.

·
Registered
401 Posts
With how common that auto adjust feature is with phones its funny how car makers aren't applying this, we go through changes in lighting often enough.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I do the same. The dash lights are really too dim for this car in the daytime. Hopefully if I get the windows tinted, it will help with this.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I have no issues with my dash lighting, I have it just a click under full brightness all the time, no drl, no lights in the daytime

1 - 20 of 40 Posts