Scion IA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
That looks great, and the lighting is doing it some nice favors as well. I think I like that better than the graphite we have been seeing mostly.

·
Registered
401 Posts
That is one nice blue, sure to attract younger folks that want something cheap and still stylish to some degree which things like a nice exterior color and exterior design... that will go a long way.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Kinda reminds me of the blue on the Ford Focus RS that isn't even being offered to people because its soooooooo cool.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I have a feeling this blue won't age well with the iA, as time goes on it might just look tacky more than anything.

·
Registered
422 Posts
You could be right about it not ageing well. I think that is the case with many more affordable cars that are in bolder colors. You think it is this particular shade of blue?

I think it might last longer if it was slightly darker and maybe had a little more depth.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I have a feeling this blue won't age well with the iA, as time goes on it might just look tacky more than anything.
thats my fear with the pulse red, I'm itching to at least see a real photo of iA in that shade...

·
Registered
401 Posts
You could be right about it not ageing well. I think that is the case with many more affordable cars that are in bolder colors. You think it is this particular shade of blue?

I think it might last longer if it was slightly darker and maybe had a little more depth.
Yes, that exact blue might not do well, could see the chopping block for next year or before it reaches mid cycle.

A darker blue would age well.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Yes, that exact blue might not do well, could see the chopping block for next year or before it reaches mid cycle.

A darker blue would age well.
I do think that Scion is trying to offer some different colors than you usually see offered. I think they want to take a risk with at least a few of their colors.

·
Registered
370 Posts
As nice as risk is, since it can bring out things that they might not otherwise bring out... this may not be the time for it.

Seems to me one things take off, then taking more risk will be better played.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts