Scion IA Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Great choice of color, been liking how these look in dark colors and in that red/burgundy it looks great. Are you planning to black out any of that chrome? From what I noticed the chrome stands out a bit weird since it's almost the only place with chrome. Rather have it in the same tone black as on the side window trim.
Most likely not, but I may change my mind.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Gotta be careful .... Sterling silver is darker than classic silver. I like and, I have the Sterling. If you get touch up paint, made sure it Scion iA Sterling!

Thanks,
JB

·
Registered
18 Posts
This red is a bit deeper and richer than what I was expected. I like it. I think that it looks a bit more mature than a brighter shade of red.

Is it the same red that you find on Mazdas? Are all the colors Mazda colors?
I've parked my Pulse Yaris next to a Soul Red Mazda- not the same but similar enough to have it 'for free'.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I've parked my Pulse Yaris next to a Soul Red Mazda- not the same but similar enough to have it 'for free'.
Consider yourself lucky it is not the same red. The current Mazda Soul Red Crystal Metallic is prone to excessive chips and scratches from washing. I have heard of people with hundreds of chips and one poor guy that has huge scratches from ice sliding off as it melted.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts