Scion IA Forum banner

Scion iA Colors: Which one are you ordering? [w/Poll & Pictures]

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All 7 official Scion iA colors are below with images. Vote for the color you'll be ordering on the poll above and let us know below in the comments section

Scion iA Colors:
  • Stealth
  • Abyss
  • Graphite
  • Pulse
  • Sapphire
  • Sterling
  • Frost

Stealth

Abyss

Graphite

Pulse

Sapphire

Sterling

Frost

·
Registered
422 Posts
I am most interested in sapphire. I like the brighter blue rather than the darker.

And why did they call the dark blue color "Abyss"? It doesn't sound very nice.

I think that the graphite will be most popular.

·
Registered
401 Posts
I'm keeping it boring and going with Graphite, easiest color to maintain since imperfections that will happen over time wont be nearly as visible as with other available scion ia colours.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Why no Spring Green Scion iA!?!?! It's available on the iM...

I'm probably going to buy a Sapphire iA...

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Why no Spring Green Scion iA!?!?! It's available on the iM...

I'm probably going to buy a Sapphire iA...
That's just probably part of how they're planning to do things, keeping one or some colors unique to a specific vehicle. I like it!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Its true SCion could of used a few more high impact colours for the iA. I've noticed in the compact segment many manufacturers are offering punch you in the mouth paints more then on larger cars. The fiesta, sonic, spark, Mirage and old Mazda 2 all offer ridiculous excellent choices... even that burnt orange from FRS would look good.

·
Registered
401 Posts
The Dodge Dart's color pallet is in line with what Scion would offer with it's young demographic targeting, something to get ideas flowing from:

·
Registered
73 Posts
I'm thinking of changing my choice to Frost. With how hot it's been lately, a white car would be nice! White cars stay cooler.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm thinking of changing my choice to Frost. With how hot it's been lately, a white car would be nice! White cars stay cooler.
If you don't mind having one of the most common car colors then sure why not :D

·
Registered
401 Posts
If you don't mind having one of the most common car colors then sure why not :D
My only beef with white is how flat and dull it looks on the iA from the front, it doesn't allow the bits of chrome to pop which works better with darker tones

·
Registered
31 Posts
I think I want white, but I have to see it in person. It seems like white goes well in promo materials, so I'm hoping it lives up to expectations.

·
Registered
401 Posts
I think I want white, but I have to see it in person. It seems like white goes well in promo materials, so I'm hoping it lives up to expectations.
That might be the case but just about everywhere they seem to be using the Grey iA, at all shows specifically, even on their website.

·
Registered
31 Posts
That might be the case but just about everywhere they seem to be using the Grey iA, at all shows specifically, even on their website.
Because gray cars are the number one selling color. Although red is also shown a lot, just because it stands out.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts