Scion IA Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Has anyone figured out how or even if you can upload custom images to your 2016 iA radio display? I was told by the service manager that you can, so Im going to attempt it tomorrow.
Yup done, I done the status bar update with MPH as well, kill that nagging I accept thing, play videos while driving (don't do it often lol), what else other small tweaks here and there.

since I can't post links here -_- others the moderator never allows the post to be submitted. I would google Mazda cmu hack or look at the mazda 3 revolution forum (I'm more active there than here). Majority of the tweak works with Mazda 3 works for ours too.

I'm JinZ on the forum, I help upload our Blue theme to their system and we can also make our theme red to match the mazda.

Attachments

·
Registered
330 Posts
Has anyone figured out how or even if you can upload custom images to your 2016 iA radio display? I was told by the service manager that you can, so Im going to attempt it tomorrow.
P.S. i'm jealous u don't need a front license late... I had to drill holes in mine :[

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
P.S. i'm jealous u don't need a front license late... I had to drill holes in mine :[

Haha I'm glad I don't have to have one either!
It kills the look of the front of the car with one up there!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
P.S.

Thank you for the info for the infotainment system!! Is it pretty easy to do what ever you want with it?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Maps Hack

Has Anyone Figured out how to install maps on their car display without spending the 300$ at the stealership?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts