Scion IA Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Sounds like a pretty good deal to me. The 25,000 is lower than some other brands but most people will get to two years first, so it doesn't matter that much.
Actually its higher then most other brands. This is a maintenance warranty, not your typical powertrain/bumper to bumper mechanical warranty.

·
Registered
164 Posts
x2. At this price point, what other brands offer free maintenance anyway? I'm curious to know.
Not many, although you can view it almost as discounting in reverse. Instead of discounting the price to project 'value' they offer maintenance as value instead. I prefer the maintenance to be honest...

·
Registered
164 Posts
Exactly. A buddy of mine bought an 8 year old BMW 5-Series a few months back. Then he was wacked with $8,000 USD in unexpected repairs, on an only 8 year old car. You just never know. The Scion iA guarantees my transportation costs will stay low.
Private sale I assume? CPO cars will come with a factory backed warranty, BMW actually has one of the best CPO programs in the game...Granted their CPO's are lease returns usually 2-4 years old...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.