·
Registered
172 Posts
I was so excited...lol

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would like some flappy paddle shifters...
What's funny is that could be a possibility it the future, it does fit the Scion mold and could be one of the mid-cycle refresh things to help in attracting more of the audience they want.

·
Registered
422 Posts
What's funny is that could be a possibility it the future, it does fit the Scion mold and could be one of the mid-cycle refresh things to help in attracting more of the audience they want.
Hopefully that will come along with a more powerful engine option, or at least a performance package that added a body kit, spoiler, racing seats, etc...

·
Registered
211 Posts
The mid-cycle refresh of the iA may cost more if they add in a performance package including the paddle shifters. Wasn't the iA price lower because of it's one trim limit?

·
Registered
422 Posts
The mid-cycle refresh of the iA may cost more if they add in a performance package including the paddle shifters. Wasn't the iA price lower because of it's one trim limit?
True.

I think that Scion would either offer the performance stuff as aftermarket accessories as part of TRD, or as a whole package (not one off options) to keep the emphasis on quick deliveries because of a small amount of options and variance.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Package would be better for buyers. I don't really want to individually buy the things I want aftermarket and then install them myself when the production plant can do it.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
True.

I think that Scion would either offer the performance stuff as aftermarket accessories as part of TRD, or as a whole package (not one off options) to keep the emphasis on quick deliveries because of a small amount of options and variance.
Part of TRD is definitely where it's going to be and where it should be, i'd even like to see it with TRD stamped right on. With the enthuisast following going on, leveraging TRD branding and parts should be easy.

·
Registered
143 Posts
The one thing the Ferrari (and the Mazda 2) does better is having an analog tach and a digital speedo. Probably my only gripe about the gage cluster though, it's quite nice all in all.

·
Registered
370 Posts
The one thing the Ferrari (and the Mazda 2) does better is having an analog tach and a digital speedo. Probably my only gripe about the gage cluster though, it's quite nice all in all.
I didn't like how the outlines are on the 3 parts of the iA's instrument cluster and having the outline in silver doesn't help, it might be what i black out.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts