Scion IA Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
They did a pretty good job with this, but what I think is more interesting about it is how it proves they are really targeting millennials. What type of people are most likely to see and engage with a infographic? I would say millennials. It is a purely internet piece of content.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I'm not quite sure why they are comparing the iA fuel economy with powering a house, Olympic swimming pool and a light. That just gives me the idea that the iA uses up a lot of fuel.

·
Registered
422 Posts
I'm not quite sure why they are comparing the iA fuel economy with powering a house, Olympic swimming pool and a light. That just gives me the idea that the iA uses up a lot of fuel.
Yea, I'm not sure its the right way to give interesting examples that accentuate the fuel economy of the iA, but no big deal really.

·
Registered
401 Posts
But that's a way to tap into what's more common knowledge than all these automotive measures that not a lot of people are familiar with. Try telling someone who knows nothing about cars that your future iA gets 37mpg's or that it has 100+ hp, exactly.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts