Scion IA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen a few pricing threads but not one that simply lays out what the price is now that it has been officially announced. The 2016 Scion iA has an official price of $16,495 (including destination charges) for the manual version, and a price of $17,595 for the 6-speed automatic version.

Standard features for the car include keyless entry with push-button start, a low-speed pre-collision system, backup camera, 70inch touchscreen, tilt and telescopic steering wheel and a 60/40 split rear sear.

http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2015/06/2016-scion-ia-price-16-495.html

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think that I can wait until September 1st. Well, I'll actually need longer than that to save up a deposit. :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
I think that I can wait until September 1st. Well, I'll actually need longer than that to save up a deposit. :D
I have been waiting since the mid-2014 reviews from Japan about the Mazda Demio (Mazda 2). It was the 2015 Japan car-of-the-year, beating out some impressive competition. Since then I have been setting aside the $$$ and waiting for it to arrive in the USA market.

·
Registered
401 Posts
I would say that waiting will put you better off as some new cars have issues at their peak during release but seeing how a lot of what we're getting is already out and being put to work, that wouldn't be an issue.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts